HOW TO COOK TOP SIRLOIN ROAST : OATMEAL COOKIE NUTRITION : COOKIE MONSTER ITEMS.
How To Cook Top Sirloin Roast
- Top sirloin is a cut of meat from the primal loin, subprimal sirloin, of a beef carcass. Top sirloin steaks differ from sirloin steaks in that the bone and the tenderloin and bottom round muscles have been removed; the remaining major muscles are the gluteus maximus and biceps femoris (top
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- A cut of meat that has been roasted or that is intended for roasting
- A dish or meal of roasted food
- (meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
- The process of roasting something, esp. coffee, or the result of this
- cook with dry heat, usually in an oven; "roast the turkey"
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
In Brazil, it is called Picanha and is served grilled over open flames, and is one of the meat cuts in the rodizio style restaurants, where it is common to roast the whole piece and then served in slices from it as thin or thick as desired, usually so that several people may share a single piece even though they may not agree on how cooked the meat should be.
Alternatively, a top
sirloin may be cut into slices thick enough to stand on their edge on the grill. In this case, the slices, typically seasoned only with rock salt, are usually grilled with the thick layer of fat down until most of it melts away and the remaining fat becomes crispy. Each of the sides is then grilled for about ten seconds. The slices are then cut down the middle, each thus producing two slices only half as thick. The uncooked side of the new slices should then be grilled for a short time and are ready to be served.
original watercolor and ink painting of a top sirloin roast
5x5 inches, SOLD
This was another one where I had a long
debate over which cut of meat was funnier to use(top round? top sirloin?). Sirloin clearly won.
From "MEAT MARKET: Art Show for Carnivores" at Pot + Pantry, San Francisco, May 6 - 28, 2011
© 2011 Alyson Thomas
Similar posts: filter cooker hood cream cheese cut out cookie recipe steel pressure cooker james cook biography corningware cookware award winning cookie recipes sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting
- (月) 13:42:01|
- Category: None