Make own cookbook
. Your cook
ing with. Meal replacement cook
Make Own Cookbook
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
#143 - My Cookbook
Years ago I got this "make your own cookbook
" for Christmas, probably around the time I was moving out on my own
. Its a bit of a mess now but full of recipes. Some are from online, some from magazines but mainly they are recipes I grew up with like to
night's chicken stir-fry & plenty of hot dishes.
One of my goals for this year is to
create my own cookbook
. I like the idea of combining two of my hobbies, and I think it will make a good winter project. So in the coming months I'll probably be doing some baking and taking some pictures.
First though, I'm going to need a title...
Similar posts: celebrity chefs cookery schools curry cooking ways to cook pork line cook training how long to cook 18 pound turkey crock pots and slow cookers cook island holiday slow cooker italian beef betty crocker snowball cookie mix cook county court house
- (月) 13:41:06|
- Category: None