GIRL SCOUT COOKIE FLAVORS - COOKIE DOUGH DIET - DAVID COOK PUBLISHING
2011 Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- Girl Scout cookies are any of several varieties of cookies sold by Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) as a fundraiser for their local Scout units. Members of the GSUSA have been selling cookies since 1917 to raise funds. Top-selling girls can earn prizes for their efforts.
- Alter or enhance the taste of (food or drink) by adding a particular ingredient
- (flavor) spirit: the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; "the feel of the city excited him"; "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"; "it had the smell of treason"
- (flavor) relish: the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- season: lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
- Give a distinctive quality to
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A female child
- daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
Lender's "blueberry flavored" bagels
Strange but true: The "blueberry" in Lender's Blueberry Bagels is "blueberry flavored bits" (AKA, blue dyed apple bits).
Flavor 33 - Bat for Lashes
Flavor n°33 (mai/juin 2009)
couverture avec Bat for Lashes
photo : Gilad Sasporta
stylisme : Annabelle Jouot
Similar posts: meringue cookies recipe how to cook an uncooked ham shamrock cookie cutters recipe for drop cookies best sugar cookie recipe ladybug sugar cookies salamander cookshop cookies stored girl scout cookies types 2011 cookie dough cupcakes
- (月) 13:46:48|
- Category: None